Classroom offline test series is a platform designed to simulate the actual examination environment in all aspect. These tests make students acquainted with a diverse set of examination pattern and alongside confer them with their national level performance in the respective pattern. The test papers are prepared by the main faculty Panel of Engineer’s Circle. The test series consists of subject wise full test, full syllabus test and mock test. These tests help students to develop confidence, speed and accuracy. It also helps them in concept improvement in weaker areas. The actual exam pattern has been followed.
Features of Online Test Series:
- Consists of Multiple Choice questions and numerical date type questions as per GATE Pattern.
- Consists of objective and conventional question as per ESE pattern.
- Subject wise and full length test with thorough coverage of syllabus.
- Detailed solutions for each test is provided to the student.
- Comprehensive test analysis which enables student to identify weak Areas.